LM Fowler - Admin's Discussions (3,062)

Discussions Replied To (821) Replies Latest Activity

Admin

"It's done, Molly. I know she's not a Doodle but she is heartbreaking. I posted her i…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 19, 2009 to If this doesn't break your heart - I don't know what will!

5 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by LM Fowler - Admin

Admin

"I KNOW! I read that and I was in tears. I think I'm too soft for this work. Don't yo…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 19, 2009 to If this doesn't break your heart - I don't know what will!

5 Feb 21, 2009

"I am so glad that Bubbles is doing well. I love seeing her pictures. If you want to…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 15, 2009 to BUBBLES NEEDS OUR HELP!-LET"S GO!!!

24 Oct 16, 2010

Admin

"Fire Destroys Mississippi Sanctuary For Rescued Animals By Toni Lepeska (Contact),…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 15, 2009 to CROSSPOST - Going to the Dogs - Red Banks, Mississippi~dog items needed

1 Feb 15, 2009

Admin

"PCRM Action ALERT: 36 Days to Save Michigan Dogs: Please Take Action *NOTE, you wil…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 14, 2009 to CROSSPOST - ASPCA - 36 DAYS TO SAVE MICHIGAN DOGS/ SAVE THESE DOGS FROM BEING KILLED

5 May 26, 2009

Admin

"The Pet Store Revolution By Helen Storey ‘The Puppy Store’ AKA ‘The Orange Bone’, t…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 13, 2009 to CHANGE IS COMING --- Even if slowly!

1 Feb 13, 2009

Admin

"This is exactly the place to share your outrage and anger. This is why we started th…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 12, 2009 to BUYER BEWARE: DON'T BUY PUPPIES ON THE INTERNET

6 Feb 12, 2009

Admin

"I know!"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 12, 2009 to BUYER BEWARE: DON'T BUY PUPPIES ON THE INTERNET

6 Feb 12, 2009

Admin

"You would be sickened by just how low! My research has taken me to some really digus…"

6 Feb 12, 2009

Admin

"I don't understand it, either. And the saddest thing is this is not the first time."

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 12, 2009 to CROSSPOST - ASPCA - 36 DAYS TO SAVE MICHIGAN DOGS/ SAVE THESE DOGS FROM BEING KILLED

5 May 26, 2009

RSS

Have a Comment or Question?

Oodlesofdoodles-rescue@yahoo.com

COME FOSTER WITH US CLICK FOR FOSTER APPLICATION

© 2024   - Created, January 19, 2009 by LM Fowler - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Oodles of Doodles Rescue, Inc - 501(c)(3) Non-Profit

Oodle ~ Poodle ~ Doodle ~ Fuzzy Critter Rescue / Rehome

THIS is The Original Doodle Rescue Collective Website, since Jan. 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~