COMING SOON! Update on the "Arkansas Doodle Project"

Stay tuned for photos and heartwarming stories from adopters of the Arkansas Doodles that were dumped, abused, poisoned, injured, or otherwise doomed to die without your help!

All are doing well with the exception of poor Grant, who has a fractrured pelvis and had been poisoned with rat poison.  He is still struggling, but hopefully will make it.  Please send Doodle prayers for Grant!

Thanks Ginny says "thanks" to all who helped GunnDogs help these lovely Doodles!

Views: 567

Reply to This

Oh, Eliz. I am so sorry and have all my fingers and paws crossed that it all works out for Grant...and for you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. My heart is breaking with you. Please know that I am sending hugs through the miles.
Is Grant one of these Arkansas Doodle Project pups?
He is so much bigger and healthier than the ones in the picture with the blacks and chocolates. He is just gorgeous!!
Hope he is feeling better!!
Yes, he is one of the batch I got in that week, but not related to the little ones. We think Grant and Sophie belonged to the ex-wife of the girl with the Mad Scientist puppies. That's what she said, anyway. It was odd that so many Doodles got dumped in the same area within two days. One (Benton) got picked up by the pound. There were 12 total dumped within two days.
Dear Eliz,
I'm so sorry you have to go through this my prayers and thoughts are with you and Grant. Grant is such a beautiful doodle. Please keep us up to date. I am heartbroken. We all love you here. xoxo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Have a Comment or Question?

Oodlesofdoodles-rescue@yahoo.com

COME FOSTER WITH US CLICK FOR FOSTER APPLICATION

© 2024   - Created, January 19, 2009 by LM Fowler - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Oodles of Doodles Rescue, Inc - 501(c)(3) Non-Profit

Oodle ~ Poodle ~ Doodle ~ Fuzzy Critter Rescue / Rehome

THIS is The Original Doodle Rescue Collective Website, since Jan. 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~