LM Fowler - Admin's Discussions (3,062)

Discussions Replied To (821) Replies Latest Activity

Admin

"There are varying levels and symptoms of resource guarding but the basic of it is he…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied May 26, 2013 to WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SHELTER & A RESCUE?

6 May 26, 2013

Admin

"Welcome, Suzy and Thank you. It's been awhile since I have had time to write, but th…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied May 26, 2013 to WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SHELTER & A RESCUE?

6 May 26, 2013

Member Since 2010

"I agree and hope they will. I will do a newsletter this weekend and link to this dis…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Mar 14, 2013 to DOODLE MESSENGER POST: TWO NEW DOODLES IN NEED!

3 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by LM Fowler - Admin

Member Since 2010

"So sad. I hope our members help out these two beautiful doodles."

LM Fowler - Admin replied Mar 14, 2013 to DOODLE MESSENGER POST: TWO NEW DOODLES IN NEED!

3 Mar 14, 2013

Admin

"Thank you, Tim. Lot's of info and trying to make it easy to read can be difficult. I…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 25, 2013 to So you are READY to Adopt a Dog?

7 Feb 25, 2013

Member Since 2010

"Judy, WILL BE very sorely missed. Such a wonderful voice of reason and a wonderful f…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 14, 2013 to Happy Valentine's Day and a Special Announcement from THE DOODLE MESSENGER

3 Feb 14, 2013

Member Since 2010

"Oh my, I hope she is found safe and sound. "

LM Fowler - Admin replied Jan 29, 2013 to Please Help! Lost Labradoodle, Atlanta Area

1 Jan 29, 2013

Admin

"Message: "I understand what you are trying to do, you think you are doing right, but…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Jan 1, 2013 to Why rescues are hesitant to adopt to families without a PHYSICAL FENCE...

43 Jan 1, 2013

Admin

"It is important to take it on a case by case basis, Andrea. I am glad you found your…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Dec 30, 2012 to Why rescues are hesitant to adopt to families without a PHYSICAL FENCE...

43 Jan 1, 2013

Admin

"This topic just came up, again, this week. Every one of our Petfinder and Adopt-a-Pe…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Dec 30, 2012 to Etiquette for Applying to and Dealing with Rescue and Shelter People

15 Dec 30, 2012

RSS

Have a Comment or Question?

Oodlesofdoodles-rescue@yahoo.com

COME FOSTER WITH US CLICK FOR FOSTER APPLICATION

© 2024   - Created, January 19, 2009 by LM Fowler - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Oodles of Doodles Rescue, Inc - 501(c)(3) Non-Profit

Oodle ~ Poodle ~ Doodle ~ Fuzzy Critter Rescue / Rehome

THIS is The Original Doodle Rescue Collective Website, since Jan. 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~