Many of our newer members are still searching for their "perfect" Oodle Dog.

Those who have already found their Furry Family Member can help.

Let's talk about what you are looking for and see if other's can't point you in the right direction.

NEW MEMBERS - Post your location and what you are looking for (puppy, older dog, male, female, etc.) If you have questions or need some advice, ask that too.

OLD MEMBERS - Reply to the newer members with some suggestions.

LET'S SEE IF WE CAN DO SOME MATCHMAKING.

Views: 1647

Reply to This

Thank you Lynne,

I knew I could count on you...

well no word from the lady yet but I'll let you know

Thanks Martha!

If I heard from her first, I will let you know too. Have a great day.

Judy: We have a lovely Cockapoo who is 10 years old and used to live in Manhattan with us. She does not shed and weights about 24 pounds.  We live in NJ now.
Stacey, We will be listing your beautiful Cockapoo in our listings as soon as I can put the ad together. She will get more exposure there and on Petfinder.
We are looking for our newest addition. We have a 6 year old male pug beagle mix who is "emotional" aka territorial and bossy:) so we would prefer a female. Young but not necessarily a puppy, we have two kids under 4 so obviously she would need to be good with kids. I love the golden doodles but we aren't dead set on only that. Ive been searching for about 6 months however Ive found that a lot of rescues require you to travel for a meet and greet and bring your current dog and ours doesn't do so well in the car even in the 20 minutes to the vet. We appreciate any advice.
I would suggest watching the listings closer to home. Most rescues will also do a home check and they can all meet then. If you keep at it and send in lots of applications, you will find that perfect doodle.
Judy: We have a cockapoo (20 pounds) that is great (used to live with us in Manhattan) and just turned 10 a few weeks ago (our last one lived to be 20 years old).

I am in the Kansas City area looking for a goldendoodle. I would love a 1-2 year old male. We have a little Llassa that is very sweet and get's along with other dogs but she is not real playful as she is 13 years old. We have 10 acres for a dog to love. We do not have little kids as ours are all grown but could have grandkids in the future. We must have one that is not a shedder as my husband is allergic to dogs. We are looking to get one in June or after. Hope someone can help.

Sue

Hi Sue! Have you looked through the Midwest Listings? There are many, many dogs listed and probably plenty to start sending applications in on. When you see a pup you are interested in, click on the link with the dog. That will take you to the Petfinder page of the dog. There you can read more about him and how to apply. Send in lots of apps to increase your chances. Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Hi~

My boyfriend and I are looking for a male Labradoodle, to share our home with.

We have plenty of room for running and playing, so we would welcome a larger dog.

Our home is located in Upstate NY, but we are willing to travel in the Northeast to find our new family member.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Same message as the one right before yours, Leigh, but the Northeast Listings is where you should look. All the listings can be accessed through the map portals on the Main Page or the "Listings" tab up top. If you "Join" your regional listings page, then click "Follow" at the bottom of the listings page, you will get an email notice whenever the listings are updated. Good luck in your search and keep us in the loop.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Have a Comment or Question?

Oodlesofdoodles-rescue@yahoo.com

COME FOSTER WITH US CLICK FOR FOSTER APPLICATION

© 2024   - Created, January 19, 2009 by LM Fowler - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Oodles of Doodles Rescue, Inc - 501(c)(3) Non-Profit

Oodle ~ Poodle ~ Doodle ~ Fuzzy Critter Rescue / Rehome

THIS is The Original Doodle Rescue Collective Website, since Jan. 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~