Here's a pic of our family tree. I just finished getting it all up and decorated. Let's see yours.

Post your holiday pictures here for all to enjoy.

Whether you decorate a Palm Tree in Florida or a Cactus in New Mexico, real or plastic, a tree is a symbol of the Season and a beautiful reminder of family. 

Add pictures of your doggies and family, too. 

Views: 370

Reply to This

Very nice Lynne.  What would you do without Photoshop???  LOL

I have a hard enough time getting three together, nevermind 6 plus some kids.

I was trying for over a month. No way, Jose. As soon as I'd get three or four down, the other's would run away. Too much struggle. Plus, I have to learn PS sooner or later. Might as well practice when I can. LOL

What I do is have a really good treat, I mean really good, usually venison jerky.  I let them smell it, know it is in my hand, and then hold it over my head and tell them to sit.  Now, they don't always sit, sometimes lie down or just stand, but they always come together and just focus on me.  LOL.  I am sure one day they will be "on to" me and I will have to find a new trick.

... and get a new camera!LOL

Richard, I love seeing Holly again. Always beautiful and she looks so happy. Thank you for sharing.

Dad and Marlow waiting for Christmas dinner!

They really are attached, aren't they? I love it! I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas.
This is the sweetest Christmas photo!! They seem so happy together!

They are so good together...I think Marlow is good medicine for my Dad! We had a nice quiet Christmas. Beautiful weather Christmas day and good food!

Holly is beautiful! What a great photo!
Aww, what a great photo.  Marlow looks just adorable, so does dad.   Hope you had a great holidays.

It is Christmas morning at our home and still dark outside...Santa had arrived.  Brianna and Duncan wait so quitely for their kiddo's to wake....It is Peaceful, a time to reflect on the reason for the season! We are blessed and thankful!  The doodles sprang quick as a wink, and helped wake the sleeping angels! As you can imagine, the room became alive with Christmas joy and a big ol MESS, LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Have a Comment or Question?

Oodlesofdoodles-rescue@yahoo.com

COME FOSTER WITH US CLICK FOR FOSTER APPLICATION

© 2024   - Created, January 19, 2009 by LM Fowler - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Oodles of Doodles Rescue, Inc - 501(c)(3) Non-Profit

Oodle ~ Poodle ~ Doodle ~ Fuzzy Critter Rescue / Rehome

THIS is The Original Doodle Rescue Collective Website, since Jan. 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~