FIRST ANNUAL "OTHER THAN A DOODLE" CUTEST DOG PHOTO CONTEST

To celebrate our becoming a community of "other than doodle" dog owners, we thought it would be fun to introduce everyone to our "other than doodle" dogs. In the past, we only focused on our doodle friends and the "other" dogs in our lives were left out of the "doodley" discussions. 

Well...not any more.

Upload a picture of your "other" breed dog, (your cat, turtle, parrot or iguana are invited, too). 

Our judges will narrow the pictures down to the cutest 4 and all members will vote on their favorite "other than a doodle" dog!

RULES & HOW TO - 

1. You must be a member of Rescue Resource Collective to participate in this contest.
2. You may upload as many choices as you want, but you can only have one pet per person in the final four finalists.
3. To upload a picture, click on the tiny camera in the comment box below, then upload a picture from your computer. 
4. Once you upload the picture, tell us your pet's name, what breed (or species) he or she is and a brief bit about him or her.
5. If you have any questions, drop by my page and leave me a note.

PRIZE - $25 Gift Certificate to Petco.com to the winner.

Views: 610

Reply to This

This Lola, my 14 year old Dalmatian whom we rescued from the Humane Society when she was 1 year old!

Lola is 14!!?? When was that photo taken? She looks adorable.
Well, darn. I only have 3 doodles! No other pets. Maybe I'll give Georgia one of those really bad, crazy poodle "themed" haircuts that makes her look like a Ninja Turtle or a Lion or Bunny or something. LOL.

Great contest idea. I look forward to seeing all the non-doodle pets.
Oh, please don't let that happen to a doodle you love! You can be a judge since you have no Other than Doodle Dog.
Alright Lynne, since I can judge, Georgia has been spared. LOL. She thanks you.
That was taken several months ago....but she still looks good! Lucky girl, because of all the white on her muzzle she doesn't show her age as badly!
LOL I am glad.
This is Sammie!! He's a 1 year and 2 month old Bichon who is as lovable as he is cute! He has tons of energy and just loves everyone!
Attachments:

This is my Bailey!! She's a 1 year and 4 month old mix. I got her from a humane society in Atlanta and they found her running around Piedmont Park. She is the sweetest girl and has brought so much joy to my house!
Oh my, Sammie sure knows he is fab-U-lous. Look at "the look" on his face! Love it.
Sammie is adorable!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Have a Comment or Question?

Oodlesofdoodles-rescue@yahoo.com

COME FOSTER WITH US CLICK FOR FOSTER APPLICATION

© 2024   - Created, January 19, 2009 by LM Fowler - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Oodles of Doodles Rescue, Inc - 501(c)(3) Non-Profit

Oodle ~ Poodle ~ Doodle ~ Fuzzy Critter Rescue / Rehome

THIS is The Original Doodle Rescue Collective Website, since Jan. 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~