LM Fowler - Admin's Discussions (3,062)

Discussions Replied To (821) Replies Latest Activity

Admin

"One by one, Kar. I just got this email. Two years ago I had no idea any of this exis…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 12, 2009 to Puppymill Legislation Updates

1 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by LM Fowler - Admin

Admin

"E-mail: presoff@umich.edu Dear Ms. Coleman, Please do not use live dogs for trauma…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 12, 2009 to CROSSPOST - ASPCA - 36 DAYS TO SAVE MICHIGAN DOGS/ SAVE THESE DOGS FROM BEING KILLED

5 May 26, 2009

Admin

"Wow, I was thinking about a huggly, snuggly, doodly Valentines Day. Doodles are more…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 12, 2009 to OT - How will you spend Valentines Day with your Doodle? JUST FOR FUN!

12 Aug 6, 2010

Admin

"Bummer!"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 12, 2009 to OT - How will you spend Valentines Day with your Doodle? JUST FOR FUN!

12 Aug 6, 2010

Admin

"OOOOOh, how romantic! Sounds like my VDay. Helping my sister move! Romance is in the…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 11, 2009 to OT - How will you spend Valentines Day with your Doodle? JUST FOR FUN!

12 Aug 6, 2010

Member Since 2009

"Oh Gene, I don't know how you do it. I am so proud of you. You gave Scooby your hear…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 7, 2009 to Scooby went to his forever home today!

3 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Cam & Oski

Admin

"*A Footnote to Adopters:* 'Lassie and Cleo and Rin Tin Tin and Toto don't show up i…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 4, 2009 to How to Care for a Rescued Dog - Let's start the conversation as a Guide...

5 Feb 4, 2009

Admin

"'Baggage' ~ A Poem Now that I'm home, bathed, settled and fed, All nicely tucked i…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 4, 2009 to How to Care for a Rescued Dog - Let's start the conversation as a Guide...

5 Feb 4, 2009

"Even if it is from Pedigree, pretty cute! Even if we have to "do things we might nev…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 4, 2009 to DID ANYONE SEE THIS COMMERCIAL DURING SUPERBOWL?

1 Feb 4, 2009

"Wow, Kris, that is great. You can keep my share. I'll donate it to your shelter ende…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Feb 4, 2009 to BUBBLES NEEDS OUR HELP!-LET"S GO!!!

24 Oct 16, 2010

RSS

Have a Comment or Question?

Oodlesofdoodles-rescue@yahoo.com

COME FOSTER WITH US CLICK FOR FOSTER APPLICATION

© 2024   - Created, January 19, 2009 by LM Fowler - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Oodles of Doodles Rescue, Inc - 501(c)(3) Non-Profit

Oodle ~ Poodle ~ Doodle ~ Fuzzy Critter Rescue / Rehome

THIS is The Original Doodle Rescue Collective Website, since Jan. 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~