LM Fowler - Admin's Discussions (3,062)

Discussions Replied To (821) Replies Latest Activity

Member Since 2010

"Wonderful. I know what you mean, they are wonderful dogs. Seems most have the best o…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Jan 18, 2012 to Loving my Doods

5 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Heather

Admin

"Thought you would all like to read about 2 of our rescued dogs. They were adopted ov…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Jan 16, 2012 to RESCUED, Through Oodles of Doodles Listings.

6 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by LM Fowler - Admin

Admin

"Lynne:  As you know I adopted TESS last March from the McRae's in Daytona Beach.  It…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Jan 16, 2012 to RESCUED, Through Oodles of Doodles Listings.

6 Jan 30, 2012

Admin

"Dear Lynne,I realized over the Christmas Holidays that I had never sent you an email…"

6 Jan 30, 2012

"Thank you for sharing that, Amanda. Tears are rolling down my face. I am so sorry ab…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Jan 5, 2012 to Bittersweet but Amazing Story about a Dog that survived the odds

2 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Amanda Miller

"Me too. Scary."

LM Fowler - Admin replied Jan 3, 2012 to If you live in the Los Angeles area, we need your help please!

6 Jan 3, 2012

"Just saw a post that they were found: I was just about to call the Sheriff’s depart…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Jan 3, 2012 to If you live in the Los Angeles area, we need your help please!

6 Jan 3, 2012

"Terrible. I hope they are found, safe. Sending hope and prayers."

6 Jan 3, 2012

Admin

"Jo at IDOG is reporting they are up to $1900 in Jake's fund !!!! Thank you and let's…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Jan 3, 2012 to Please Help IDOG Save Jake's Eyesight

1 Jan 3, 2012

"Happy Holidays to All. Our Christmas Wish is for every shelter to be empty, every do…"

LM Fowler - Admin replied Dec 25, 2011 to Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Jeannine, Gamine & Thalie

RSS

Have a Comment or Question?

Oodlesofdoodles-rescue@yahoo.com

COME FOSTER WITH US CLICK FOR FOSTER APPLICATION

© 2024   - Created, January 19, 2009 by LM Fowler - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Oodles of Doodles Rescue, Inc - 501(c)(3) Non-Profit

Oodle ~ Poodle ~ Doodle ~ Fuzzy Critter Rescue / Rehome

THIS is The Original Doodle Rescue Collective Website, since Jan. 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~