Hi Sarah, This will be the first Spring I am trying the DE for ticks. I usually don't have a flea problem. If you go to their website, there is a lot of info. I have heard of others using it on farms and in kennels so I figured I'd give it a try. I hate using all those chemicals. I have been feeding it to the dogs for about 2 weeks, just a 1/2 tsp mixed in their food. So far, no problems and my 11 year old Bija-poo seems better with his arthritis, which is one of the pluses. I will start a discussion in Health and Medical Resources and we can put our findings there, too.
to The Collective!
What should you do now? If you haven’t changed your icon photo to something more personal, it's easy to do...
In the upper right corner on any page click on "Settings" then. Upload a pic from your computer...browse, add, done. You can also change you question answers here, too. Don't forget to click save on the bottom & you should now have your own icon pic. You can also make your page personal & add some of your own pics by following other prompts on your main page. Don't be afraid to explore it.
Come join some groups! There is a lot to learn. Don't forget to click on "Follow" or "Notify" in Forum and Discussions. That way you get an e-mail notice whenever someone posts. Ask questions and play around. Let us know if you need anything.
Next, come join some discussions in the Main Forum, Start your own Blog & Join a few groups. Don't forget to click "Follow" or "Notify" in any discussion you wish to follow.
Jump in...we love new topics, ideas & opinions. Read some topics to get an idea of where we're at. Share your own stories.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO ADOPT A DOODLE? CLICK ON “ADOPTABLE DOODLES” TAB UP TOP.
DRC DOODLES ARE IN OUR PROGRAM ~ URGENTS ARE IN DIRE NEED ~ SEE ALSO US & CANADA LISTINGS FOR MORE DOODLES NEEDING FOREVER HOMES.
Join The Doodles in Need Adoptable Listings Group for your region if you want to follow Doodle’s in Need of Forever Homes. Listings are updated on a regular basis & you will be notified of any Regional area you choose to "Follow." Click Here
The easiest way to learn this site is to start joining & clicking away. It gets easier as you go. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. AND...Welcome Aboard!
* If you have volunteered to Foster or Transport for our Doodle Train, please click on the link below and copy, fill out and return the application. Thank you for volunteering to join The Collective! We are all volunteers and work together to improve the lives of Rescue Doodles.
* On our Home Page is a notice for a contest we are in. The Animal Rescue Site & Petfinder’s $100,000 Shelter/Rescue Challenge. Click on the link, put in Doodle Rescue Collective (NJ) and vote once a day until December 20, 2009.
* On the bottom of our Home Page – Vote for The DRRC for Dr’s Foster and Smith’s “Paws Up” Award – Vote Every Day!
* WE WELCOME DONATIONS ~ HELP US GROW AND HELP US SAVE MORE DOODLES ~~ CLICK THE CHIP-IN on OUR HOME PAGE
* EVERY SEARCH AND EVERY TIME YOU SHOP ONLINE CAN EARN US DONATIONS, TOO. PLEASE HELP BY SIGNING UP: *