This beautiful girl has haunted me since I met her some weeks ago. I have thought about her so many times since then that I am so happy and proud to tell you all that she has BEEN
ADOPTED by member Deb Michel. I met Deb through emails and told her about Misty and she made the long drive to claim her.

Misty is now named Maggie and is resting and recovering from her hard life with Debbie Michel and her family. Maggie finally has a home and a family of her very own.

Maggie Now: 

Views: 72

Misty is a beauty! Congratulations, Deb!

FINALLY!
UPDATE:

Maggie is doing really great Lynne. We are making milestones over here. She is still skittish but learning to trust us now. Her tail is up most of the time and she seems to be settling in. She loves her dog bed and happily sleeps in her crate next to Annie in our bedroom at night. She had her first grooming and looks beautiful. We are giving her lots of love and reassuring her constantly. She's stopped barking and crying now when I leave the room and is feeling more secure about being left alone. She is my sweet angel,,,we love her very much. So far so good,,I'm sure she will continue to improve with each day. She's become a great walker now and is starting to put on weight and some muscle,,I think she is proud of herself when we go to the Park and holds her head up high. Maggie inspires me each day with her resilience and her ability to trust us after all she has been through. This beautiful dog was obviously abused at the hands of a human and is trying desperately to overcome her fears. Each day is another triumph for Maggie and the progress has been remarkable! Thank you for asking about her and for your constant support!

Debbie

RSS

Have a Comment or Question?

Oodlesofdoodles-rescue@yahoo.com

COME FOSTER WITH US CLICK FOR FOSTER APPLICATION

© 2024   - Created, January 19, 2009 by LM Fowler - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Oodles of Doodles Rescue, Inc - 501(c)(3) Non-Profit

Oodle ~ Poodle ~ Doodle ~ Fuzzy Critter Rescue / Rehome

THIS is The Original Doodle Rescue Collective Website, since Jan. 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~