CONGRATULATIONS TO MEMBER JODIE HART!

Hello All,

I just wanted to let you know that Marco's adoption is final. Yeah!!!! We picked him up last Sunday and have totally fallen in love with him. What a sweet, sweet, boy. After we picked him up in Georgia we decided to extend our road trip and spent a night in Myrtle Beach, SC (where he got to walk the beach) several times and loved it. Then we went to Asheville, NC and rented a quaint little log cabin. Six days and seven state lines later we finally arrived back home in Texas last night.

The road trip really allowed us to spend 100% focused "Marco" time with him and he's relaxing more and more each day. He even jumps up on the bed to join us and is beginning to act playful. It's very apparent he comes from a very abused background but we're working on erasing that from his memory with lots of hugs and lovin....

I'll send pictures to you soon. Thanks for much for all of your support. Now it's my turn to support others that are in the position I was just a couple of short weeks ago.

Many blessings to you.
Jodie :>)

Tell us about your doodle(s) and/or other pets that you have

"Marco is our new rescue doodle. He is such a sweet, gentle soul who acts years beyond his age. He comes from a very abused and neglected background which we are working on erasing from his memory with lots of love, hugs, and kisses. "

"I found Marco in Georgia. We were planning a road trip there on vacation anyway so I started searching and found him the morning after Jacquie had listed him. My heart skipped a beat when I saw his picture and just knew he was the "one"..... "

MARCO'S PETFINDER PHOTO

Views: 28

He is just so cute. Congratulations to Jodie and to Marco for finding his Forever Home!

RSS

Have a Comment or Question?

Oodlesofdoodles-rescue@yahoo.com

COME FOSTER WITH US CLICK FOR FOSTER APPLICATION

© 2024   - Created, January 19, 2009 by LM Fowler - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Oodles of Doodles Rescue, Inc - 501(c)(3) Non-Profit

Oodle ~ Poodle ~ Doodle ~ Fuzzy Critter Rescue / Rehome

THIS is The Original Doodle Rescue Collective Website, since Jan. 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~