ADOPTED BY MEMBER TRICIA

CHECK OUT TRICIA'S DISCUSSION
http://rescuecollective.ning.com/forum/topics/rescued-doodles-disci...

Reply by Tricia on March 21, 2009 at 10:04pm
I just wanted to give everyone an update on our boy from Lewisville. I went into this thinking it would be a long hard road...and I have no doubt that there will be a lot of bumps along the way.....but I am pleased to report that our sweet boy is doing so incredibly well that you would hardly believe where he was just two days ago. The above picture from the shelter shows our boy sitting up, leaning against the wall....I am attaching a new picture of him with his fancy new haircut! He absolutely adores my son. He is playing, eating, sleeping...coming up to us, wanting to be right in the middle of everything. He checked out well from the vet...just a little problem with worms that has already been treated. I am so blessed to have him...and so thankful for a wonderful addition to our family. Oh and by the way...the hubby is a die hard Red Sox fan so the name is probably going to be Fenway...might have to let him feel like he had a hand in the whole thing =)

FENWAY WITH HIS BROTHERS AT THE LEWISVILLE SHELTER

Reply by Karen & Jack on March 21, 2009 at 10:20pm

I'm so happy for you & your family, Tricia! And especially for Fenway, whose life has done a 180 turn! He is so beautiful, enjoy every minute!

Reply by Susan on March 21, 2009 at 10:42pm

OMG......you are lucky that you took him Tricia! He is so beautiful!I would have loved to have one just like him!I am happy he found such a loving home! Fenway is a dignified name! Let your husband feel like it was his idea to adopt him....he'll never know the difference...lol!

Reply by Jeannine & Gamine on March 23, 2009 at 8:25am

WOW! Very nice looking boy and.. what a change! Even his eyes look happy now. Congratulations Tricia and thanks so much for him.

Views: 13

Have a Comment or Question?

Oodlesofdoodles-rescue@yahoo.com

COME FOSTER WITH US CLICK FOR FOSTER APPLICATION

© 2024   - Created, January 19, 2009 by LM Fowler - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Oodles of Doodles Rescue, Inc - 501(c)(3) Non-Profit

Oodle ~ Poodle ~ Doodle ~ Fuzzy Critter Rescue / Rehome

THIS is The Original Doodle Rescue Collective Website, since Jan. 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~