* If you have volunteered to Foster or Transport for our Doodle Train, please click on the link below and copy, fill out and return the application. Thank you for volunteering to join The Collective! We are all volunteers and work together to improve the lives of Rescue Doodles.
* On our Home Page is a notice for a contest we are in. The Animal Rescue Site & Petfinder’s $100,000 Shelter/Rescue Challenge. Click on the link, put in Doodle Rescue Collective (NJ) and vote once a day until December 20, 2009.
* On the bottom of our Home Page – Vote for The DRRC for Dr’s Foster and Smith’s “Paws Up” Award – Vote Every Day!
* WE WELCOME DONATIONS ~ HELP US GROW AND HELP US SAVE MORE DOODLES ~~ CLICK THE CHIP-IN on OUR HOME PAGE
* EVERY SEARCH AND EVERY TIME YOU SHOP ONLINE CAN EARN US DONATIONS, TOO. PLEASE HELP BY SIGNING UP: *
to The Collective!
What should you do now? Change your icon photo to something more personal, it's easy...
Under the pawprint logo click on "change photo" - "profile pic" blue/green box. Upload a pic from your computer...browse, add, done. Don't forget to save on the bottom & you should now have your own icon pic. Also make your page personal & add some of your own pics by following other prompts on your main page. Your page is yours to add, change or do with as you wish. Don't be afraid to explore it.
Join some groups! There is a lot to learn. Don't forget to click on "Follow" or "Notify" in Forum & Discussions. That way you get an e-mail notice whenever someone posts. Ask questions & play around. Let us know if you need anything.
Next, come join some discussions in the Main Forum, Start your own Blog and Join a few groups. Don't forget to click "Follow" or "Notify" in any discussion you wish to follow.
Jump in...we love new topics, ideas & opinions. Read some topics to get an idea of where we're at. Share your own stories.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO ADOPT A DOODLE? CLICK ON “ADOPTABLE DOODLES” TAB UP TOP.
DRC DOODLES ARE IN OUR PROGRAM ~ URGENTS ARE IN DIRE NEED ~ SEE ALSO US & CANADA LISTINGS FOR MORE DOODLES NEEDING FOREVER HOMES.
Join The Doodles in Need Adoptable Listings Group for your region if you want to follow Doodle’s in Need of Forever Homes. Listings are updated on a regular basis & you will be notified of any Regional area you choose to "Follow." Click Here.
New listings just posted!!
The easiest way to learn this site is to start joining & clicking away. It gets easier as you go. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. &...Welcome Aboard!
I have to admit I am not always so fast! I was writing the update on Zsa Zsa the silver doodle that was one of my former fosters but was hit by a car and killed today.
I saw that you had joined and had commented on Texas. Then I used my major FBI-like skills and checked out your profile to see where you were... :)
You should fill out an adoption application and a foster application and just send them into firstname.lastname@example.org. They forward all the Texas stuff to me anyway. There is also a group called DRC-Texas that you should join. I use that for emergency pleas of help.
I love that you want a black doodle. I have one and he rocks. He has a bit of an afro now because I've spent more time grooming my fosters than him lately!
As far as I know right now, I don't have any major needs except for fostering. Someone is delivering two puppies tomorrow, I'm getting an owner-surrendered puppy and a shelter-pull from San Antonio later in the week and three shelter-pulls from Lufkin in the next day or so.
What I would love is if you could email me at email@example.com after you have filled out at least your foster application and let me know what your honestly willing to handle and not handle as a foster. I don't put dogs in foster homes that will make the fosters disappear from the face of the Earth!!! :)