Susan D.'s Discussions (707)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

Admin

"Here is a note from the President of Honest Kitchen.....a limited recall...UGH! http…"

Susan D. replied Feb 21, 2013 to Companies who made Pledge to Quality and Origin of ingredients.

9 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Susan D.

Admin

"I can buy Honest Kitchen from my local store, which I try to support as much as I ca…"

Susan D. replied Feb 20, 2013 to Companies who made Pledge to Quality and Origin of ingredients.

9 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Susan D.

Admin

"My two can't handle Fromm (poops are soft) and Orijen has gotten so expensive. I lik…"

Susan D. replied Feb 19, 2013 to Companies who made Pledge to Quality and Origin of ingredients.

9 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Susan D.

Admin

"I was just looking at Nature's Logic...that looks like great kibble."

Susan D. replied Feb 19, 2013 to Companies who made Pledge to Quality and Origin of ingredients.

9 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Susan D.

Admin

"I have used Honest Kitchen before and can vouch that is is good food. They are a ver…"

9 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Susan D.

"I know, but there certainly should be! How many dogs need to die before they do?"

Susan D. replied Mar 13, 2012 to 3 big brands may be tied to chicken jerky illness in dogs, FDA records show

6 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by LM Fowler - Admin

"PetCo and PetSmart sell Canyon Creek Ranch jerky......what a shame that it is still…"

Susan D. replied Mar 13, 2012 to 3 big brands may be tied to chicken jerky illness in dogs, FDA records show

6 Mar 13, 2012

"Waggin Train is available at Sam's Club now in the large bags! Please do not buy thi…"

6 Mar 13, 2012

Admin

"Great article!"

Susan D. replied Mar 13, 2012 to Say No to Poor Quality Pet Food...even from your vet!

2 Mar 13, 2012

"The dogs may not get any here...lol!"

Susan D. replied Aug 21, 2011 to Sweet Potato Dog Chews

8 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Jeannine, Gamine & Thalie

RSS

Have a Comment or Question?

Oodlesofdoodles-rescue@yahoo.com

COME FOSTER WITH US CLICK FOR FOSTER APPLICATION

© 2024   - Created, January 19, 2009 by LM Fowler - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service