Meet Joey

Joey is a gorgeous boy!

Joey is a loving, adorable, sweet and smart Doodle.  The family has had him for four years and are no longer able to give Joey the level of attention and time that he needs.

Joey is a very active dog who needs regular walks/runs.  He loves to run and   the ideal setting for him would be a situation where he has the opportunity to get daily exercise. He is good with some other dogs, but can be quite jealous if he feels that he is not getting enough attention. He cannot be in a house with cats.

He is wonderful with children.  Joey loves open space and also loves having a job.  He would do well in a home in the country and/or with a family that has time and space to take him for long walks and to let him run.

Joey has had some training; he is very smart and responsive, but needs a lot of repetition and will need more work on heals and greeting people at the door.

Please, fill out an application if you can offer Joey a fully fenced yard and an active and loving home. Experienced dog owners will fall in love with this wonderful boy. Joey is a big boy, about 65 lbs. 

Adoption Donation $395

CLICK HERE for our Application

Views: 263

OMG!!! Another gorgeous one...
I know! I know! You want him too. LOL
I need 1 or 2 million with a huge farm so I will be able to have them all!!LOL

RSS

Have a Comment or Question?

Oodlesofdoodles-rescue@yahoo.com

COME FOSTER WITH US CLICK FOR FOSTER APPLICATION

© 2024   - Created, January 19, 2009 by LM Fowler - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service