Meet Millie and McDuff

Millie (female) and McDuff (male) are 7-year-old labradoodles, brother and sister, who are needing a new home.  Their owners' professions are taking them out of the country on an annual basis, and it would be so much better for these sweet dogs to be in a home where they can have the attention they deserve.  Millie and McDuff have been outside dogs and walk happily on leashes, respond to basic commands (or learn them very easily), and have the sweet disposition of their breed. 

They've never growled or threatened to bite or snap -- they are very eager to please and extremely lovable, and have been very gentle with our children.  They are used to being outdoors all day in a fenced yard, and are great companions for each other.  Their shaggy labradoodle coats do grow out and need periodic grooming, especially in summer when temperatures are high.  Millie and McDuff are in great health with no major concerns, and will easily adapt to a new owner -- particularly if they can stay together.

Both are spayed and neutered and up to date on shots. They are great with kids, and if you have an active family, a fully fenced (not e-fence) yard and the love and time to help them adjust, please fill out an online application.

Transport can be arranged to the Northeast.

Adoption Donation $495 

CLICK HERE for application

Views: 299

Posted in the SE listings this morning and on FB, too. They are beautiful!
I know, I am working on listing them up in the Northeast, too. But I am so sick today. I can barely breathe and all I want to do is sleep. Working in the fog. I hate allergy season and they say this one is brutal. I know I feel it.
They are gorgeous! If only I could...

RSS

Have a Comment or Question?

Oodlesofdoodles-rescue@yahoo.com

COME FOSTER WITH US CLICK FOR FOSTER APPLICATION

© 2024   - Created, January 19, 2009 by LM Fowler - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Oodles of Doodles Rescue, Inc - 501(c)(3) Non-Profit

Oodle ~ Poodle ~ Doodle ~ Fuzzy Critter Rescue / Rehome

THIS is The Original Doodle Rescue Collective Website, since Jan. 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~