Meet Sloan - ADOPTED by our own Susan Decker.

CONGRATULATIONS, Susan and Family.

Sloan is a 21 month old Labradoodle. 

She has a sweet and loving temperament but can be active and rambunctious. She has a curly chocolate fleece coat. 
Sloan is good with children and loves other dogs but tends to jumps a lot, so wouldnt be great with very little kids. 

She walks wonderfully on the leash, knows sit and stay on the leash and is completely housetrained and crate trained. She sleeps in a crate at night. 
Sloan is a great and loving dog. She is still extremely active and jumps a good bit still, especially upon greeting new people, so she will need further training. 

The family is trying to place her in a new home as their 5 year old is constantly antagonizing her and firing her up. They feel that she needs a play mate and would do wonderfully in a home with another dog. She truly is a great dog.  

Sloan is spayed, up to date on shots, and in perfect
 health. All shots are up to date. 
The perfect family for Sloan will have a fully fenced yard and another dog Sloan can play with. Older children and an active lifestyle would be wonderful. If you match this criteria, please fill out an online application.
Rehome Fee $395

Views: 650

OMG...she is absolutely beautiful!!!!! Would Sloan like Florida?
LOL I don't know. You're getting like Jeannine, wanting them all. LOL
I am a sucker for the chocolate ones! She is so pretty!
I know. I love the Chocolate and the Red one's. I am missing a Choco in my collection. Don't think I didn't think about bringing this beauty to NJ. Then my set would be almost complete. Still don't have a Parti, in case you're wondering. LOL
I like the parti's too...but have been pining for a chocolate one. She would look lovely beside Marlow! How big is she?
OH NO!!! It is getting harder to resist now. How more beautiful can she be???? I so would love to have her... Gorgeous sweet girl!! Darn...
I saw her first! lol...I want her!
Stop fighting over the Rehomes, girls. LOL
Only because you're my friend and it is true that you saw her before me so... I will let you have her but you will have to tell her about her aunty J.!!!
Holy Cow!  If I wasn't at my "dog limit", I would already be in WV camped out on her doorstep.  She is one gorgeous doodle.

Susan, go for it!  Sloan and Marlow would be a great looking couple ;)

Sorry, J, you already have two...LOL.

I know and... I agree with that!I can picture Marlow and Sloan walking together with their proud mama and Daddy!!! SUSAN... IT IS YOUR CHANCE! GO FOR IT!!

RSS

Have a Comment or Question?

Oodlesofdoodles-rescue@yahoo.com

COME FOSTER WITH US CLICK FOR FOSTER APPLICATION

© 2024   - Created, January 19, 2009 by LM Fowler - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Oodles of Doodles Rescue, Inc - 501(c)(3) Non-Profit

Oodle ~ Poodle ~ Doodle ~ Fuzzy Critter Rescue / Rehome

THIS is The Original Doodle Rescue Collective Website, since Jan. 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~