OLIVER ALERT: FISHKILL, NY AREA. - MISSING DOG!!!

Alvin was last seen in the vicinity of the GAP outlet near Route 52 heading towards Route 9 in the Fishkill, NY area. Alvin's owners are desperate to find him. Having trouble with security at the GAP facility allowing any sort of search on their property. Please help spread the word about Alvin, he was rescued from death row in Georgia and on his way to his new life. We want to find him and get him back on the road to home once more!

Views: 167

Reply to This

Shared! Prayer for your safety Alvin!
Shared too. Pray he will safely return home soon.
this is so sad.. wonder how many times this happens now that I know about "bolting" you would think they would have harness's etc on these dogs? argh.. Im not going to assume anything but I pray for the doodles life and hope he is in a perm. home soon.. all safe and sound.
We all hope that and you are right, it happens much too frequently and really should use harnesses. I keep several harnesses in my car and when I pick up from transport, I do use them. Plus, it's important to get the harness or slip leash on before opening the cardoor. It is scary and sad that this keeps happening.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Have a Comment or Question?

Oodlesofdoodles-rescue@yahoo.com

COME FOSTER WITH US CLICK FOR FOSTER APPLICATION

© 2024   - Created, January 19, 2009 by LM Fowler - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Oodles of Doodles Rescue, Inc - 501(c)(3) Non-Profit

Oodle ~ Poodle ~ Doodle ~ Fuzzy Critter Rescue / Rehome

THIS is The Original Doodle Rescue Collective Website, since Jan. 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~