Our Rehome Service has been helping to keep dogs off Craigslist and into good homes for two years. We are very proud of this service and plan to continue to make a difference in the lives of families who need to rehome their dogs and in the lives of those dogs.

Views: 583

Dec 7, 2010

Hi Lynne,
Murphy is going home next week.  His family emailed to let me know that they have sent his contract in.  I wanted to make sure that you have received it and everything is in order.  Let me know if there is anything else that I need to do.

So, getting ready to send Murphy off.  I really think this family will be great.  Thanks for your help in finding him a great family. 

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Thanks for all of your help.  I am happy to donate and I know that it is going to a great cause. 
Angela

Dec 5, 2011

Just got off the phone with Susan - Shadow had the sleep over this weekend and happy to say...... he has a new home.    We will meet on Thursday to finalize everything - but you can take Shadow off the website.    I'll send an email to the applicants that I had already shared with them the planned sleep over and let them know he found a home.   Thanks for all your help - Barb

Nov 28, 2011

Lynne,

We have decided to keep Gracie for now.  We have tried some of the new training techniques with all the dogs that have been working very well for us.  I realize now Gracie is not the problem...it's the little-barking dogs!  Once we get them under control I believe our problem will be resolved.  I really want to keep Gracie if possible, she's a wonderful dog and I love her very much!! You helped me figure that out.

I apologize for the all the trouble and hope you understand.  I really appreciate all your help and will contact you again if needed.

THANK YOU FOR BEING SOOO UNDERSTANDING!!  Again, thanks for all your help and support!

Kim

Tools for building peace include a kind heart, sturdy hands, and faith for measuring each rebuilt bridge.

Nov 27, 2011

Hi Lynne!

I have done a lot of thinking and soul searching the past few days and I've decided to keep Finn. I adopted another dog on that trip, Auggie (a goldendoodle), which is the one I went for to begin with and ended up also getting Finn. They are like two peas in a pod and to be honest I don't have the heart to split them up. I was completely ready and prepared to rehome him or I wouldn't have contacted you but as it turns out this is his forever home. Please don't be mad at me! I really, really appreciate your willingness to help find him a home and all your help in helping me decide! I think what you're doing with your organization is wonderful and if I can ever be of any assistance please let me know.

Thanks again,
Brooke

Nov 26, 2011

Hi Lynne,
So sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  My mother-in-law is in the hospital so I've been busy.  Tuck & Scooter are OK for now with us.  We are good on the food, but it's going to take me a little while to save enough to get them their exams & shots.  I'll keep you posted on when I get that done, may not be until January or February.  I guess I didn't expect it to take so long finding them a new home, but the economy stinks so bad, so many people are cutting back to make ends meet and those dorks in Washington keep bickering and blaming each other while the people who put them there are suffering.

Thanks so much for your offer to help with their shots & I'll keep you posted.  Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)
Karen

Lynne, 
I have placed a $100 check in the mail to the below address. I hope this will help in your continued efforts to assist the many 'doodles' in finding new homes. 
I appreciate the MULTIPLE reviewed applications that you forwarded to me. ALL were interested in adopting Lucy Lu.
Her new family appears loving and wonderful. Lucy Lu (now Daisey Mae) wasn't 'leaving' but 'going' happily with her new found loving family (all were SOOOOO happy!!! ).
Thank you!
Marjorie

Hi Lynne,

I have fantastic news! Oodles of Doodles has helped me find a new home for Finn!!!  I met with two different couples this weekend, and did a home visit with Marilyn and Ros. I've called their vet and references, with everything coming back glowing. We also had Finn stay there overnight so they could see what a "day in the life" is like. 
Thank you so much for taking the time to post his ad on PetFinder and for forwarding the applications. I am so grateful to have found such a wonderful home for him where they are happy to give visitation and vacation rights!
Thank you so very much,
Amy

August 3, 2012

Hi Lynne,

I just wanted to say a big Thank You for forwarding my application to Zoe's family. I know you were concerned (understandable!) that we were several hours away. When Zoe was returned by the first adoptive family (her dog got jealous), we were given the incredible opportunity to adopt her. While she has only been with us a short time, and we know there is still some adjusting to do, she is already a wonderful addition to our family.  She and our other doodle Reggie became fast friends and have a blast together.  Zoe really is full of energy (the energizer bunny!!) and has brought a spark into the home that we didn't even realize was missing! I knew we could give her a good home, but what she's brought to us is beyond our expectations!  We adore her!
As a former doggy foster parent of rescues, I know the time, work and commitment it takes to place these dogs in great homes. I can't tell you how much we appreciate what you do.
Thank you again for taking the time to consider us!!
Sincerely,
Laura  (and family)
OH

RSS

Have a Comment or Question?

Oodlesofdoodles-rescue@yahoo.com

COME FOSTER WITH US CLICK FOR FOSTER APPLICATION

© 2024   - Created, January 19, 2009 by LM Fowler - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Oodles of Doodles Rescue, Inc - 501(c)(3) Non-Profit

Oodle ~ Poodle ~ Doodle ~ Fuzzy Critter Rescue / Rehome

THIS is The Original Doodle Rescue Collective Website, since Jan. 2009