Marie Shelto's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

Admin

"Have to say that as wonderful and incredible as Bocker is....he does shed. I was tol…"

Marie Shelto replied Jun 12, 2009 to Think Doodle's Don't Shed?

8 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Deanna M Strunk

"Guess it's not over yet.. Can't get my link to work...but Michelle Obama's press…"

Marie Shelto replied Feb 25, 2009 to Pet E! Magazine Interview...Bocker the Labradoodle Reveals Why President Barack Obama Should Consider Adopting a Labradoodle

9 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Marie Shelto

"I meant not definite."

Marie Shelto replied Feb 25, 2009 to Pet E! Magazine Interview...Bocker the Labradoodle Reveals Why President Barack Obama Should Consider Adopting a Labradoodle

9 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Marie Shelto

"Guess we have another month or so to wait..since they said around mid April"

9 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Marie Shelto

"Thanks! We just sent a Bocker plush puppy to the White House...that for sure is hypo…"

9 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Marie Shelto

"I know you are right...they just talked about it on the radio and said the breed was…"

9 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Marie Shelto

"Just saw in People Magazine that Michelle is mentioning getting a PWD in April...wro…"

9 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Marie Shelto

RSS

Have a Comment or Question?

Oodlesofdoodles-rescue@yahoo.com

COME FOSTER WITH US CLICK FOR FOSTER APPLICATION

© 2024   - Created, January 19, 2009 by LM Fowler - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Oodles of Doodles Rescue, Inc - 501(c)(3) Non-Profit

Oodle ~ Poodle ~ Doodle ~ Fuzzy Critter Rescue / Rehome

THIS is The Original Doodle Rescue Collective Website, since Jan. 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~